Skip to main content

Thank You

    Since today is Thanksgiving the holiday for acknowledging what we're thankful for, I knew I needed to make a post dedicated to all our supporters. So here it is a letter to each and everyone out there following us on this journey.

Dear Family, Friends, and Supporters of Every Type

     I'm writing this because I recently did a story on Instagram and I tried tagging all the people who have supported us and mean so much to us. But as soon as I added it I knew there were so many that I hadn't mentioned or wasn't able to tag.  There are some people who aren't on social media, I'm not sure what they do all day. How do they pass the minutes while taking in their morning coffee, who knows. Moving on, I now know how all those Oscar, Grammy and CMA winners must feel when they win and have to thank everyone in about 10 seconds. Anyhoo...

     Thank you to everyone who follows us on Instagram and Facebook. Thank you to all who have taken the time out of their day to like or comment on our posts. Thanks to each of you who have tagged us when displaying our pieces in your posts. Thanks to all of you who watch my stories and still come back to watch more even when I'm a bit awkward or ramble on about whatever is on my mind.  Gracias to those who have shared our page or posts and told others to come see what we're all about. Thank you to responding and interacting with my stories, it really does put a smile on my face every time.  Thanks to those who have spent their hard earned money on our metal pieces. Thank you to everyone who has ordered a custom sign from us and for those that have come back for another.  Thanks to all our etsy customers and for all the great reviews you have left us. 

     Thank you to all of you who have helped us set up for a show, watched the children for a show or who have attended a show just to say hi and show your support.  Thank you to those who have invited us to be a part of an event, it's such an honor.  Thanks to those who have recommended us to their friends or families for metal work.  Thank you to friends and family for endlessly watching the kids so we can follow our dream.  

     Before I end this letter though I want to show you what your encouragement and purchases are supporting.  We are a small family of four, who's homestead is 7 acres which includes 2 dogs, 2 cats and 6 chickens and I'm sure will expand with more animals (baby shop is closed).  We aren't ones that run out to buy everything new because of the size of our wallet but also because we enjoy repairing what's broken and also like building things with our hands. We have a passion for growing our own food and hope to expand that into raising our own meat.  Our dream is to not only run our metal business but also expand our homestead to provide for others in our community.  

     Our family loves going on adventures by means of our camper or just exploring the wonderful area we live in.  We love showing our kids the world when we're not on the homestead.  Plus I now have the privilege of staying home with our two kids which is the most amazing benefit of this job.  I'm able to snuggle them even if they don't want me to, take care of them when they're sick or take them for a treat when they've had a good school day.  Here's a few pictures of what you're supporting.

Some quality time crafting.


Ice cream treat after being Star of the Day.


Helping me build confidence.

Snuggles with my girl.

So thank you for supporting us so we can follow our dream and teach our children what hard work is and that anything is possible.  You ALL have made us so happy and grateful for all that we have.  We hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and if you're not in the U.S or don't celebrate have a fabulous Thursday. Until next time friends

THANK YOU!!!

Angelina
Homestead Mama

Comments

  1. Awwwww you’re amazing ! Love that photo of you and your mini me girl. ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dehydrating, We Might be Addicts

     One of my hobbies that I enjoy most and my family gets to reap the rewards of is canning.  It all started when a family friend showed us how to make pickles, they were so crisp, tasty and some were even spicy.  Once we were settled in our own place I took a free intro class into canning at our local extension office and was hooked.  I haven't done as much as I'd like to but one day I hope to can so much that the hubby has to build me a new room for all my treats.  We were lucky enough to have someone give us a dehydrator a while back but we never did anything with it ourselves besides the one time we pulled it out for jerky.  Just in the last few months I've seen pineapples for a whopping .99 cents what a deal.  Being a canner when I see massive amounts of fruit or vegetables for cheap I wonder how I could preserve them.  It's kind of like hoarding but the good kind, right?  When I missed out on that good deal on pineapples I said to myself the next time they'

Gift Guide for the Non Sports Fan Man

     With Christmas shopping in full swing I wanted to help out those ladies that are struggling to find the perfect gift for the man in their life, be it a husband, boyfriend, or father. But this list isn't for the typical man who loves or plays sports, it's for the tiny percentage of them out there that don't partake in the sports world. Or maybe your fella does love sports but you want to get him something different this year, look no further I've got you covered.      Mr. Homestead isn't a sports fan which isn't common but I think there's more men like him out there than we realize and it makes it a bit harder to shop for him.  He's a fan of working with his hands in the garage, whether it's fabricating or working under the hood of a truck.  Ever since the first Christmas we shared it's been difficult for me to shop for him although now that we've been together for 14 years it's gotten a lot easier. In those 14 years I've search